ABOUT THE TRANSACTION
All our transactions are hosted by Paypal, a global online safe transaction company. You can pay with credit or debit via this method.
I won´t receive from Paypal any of your personal information other than that needed for the transaction (your name, email and mailing address). This means your bank information is 100% secure during and after checkout.
All prices are marked in American Dollars (USD) or converted to local currency according to Paypal´s system.
I order to begin you piece the payment must be cleared in PayPal, Sometimes Paypal may not clear the transaction immediately, it may take 3 business days until all the data, amounts, etc are cleared for safety.
If you need to cancel your order you have 1 business day to contact me and get your refund. If more than this time has passed you will only qualify for store credit.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Every piece is made by hand so it will take from 3 to 5 business days to make it and ship it after the payment is received, if you need it before that time please let me know, and I will look for the way of help you.
All our National/International shippings are made by MexPost, please check out the rates.
- If you are located in Mexico the item should arrive between 3-5 business days, after the payment is received the tracking number will be sent via email.
- If you are located outside of Mexico, your item should arrive between 5 – 8 business days after the payment is received, the tracking number will be sent via email.
- This production, shipping and delivery time is not valid for custom orders.
Please note: Manuel Garza Jewelry is not aware of and will not be held responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges incurred by your country when delivery. Please check your local customs procedures. In all cases the package is sent with a description of the contents for customs and taxes.
Each piece will arrive in package for its conservation and with the care instructions. This box will protect the piece while shipment.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR JEWELRY
Store your jewelry either in the package it came with or in fabric lined jewelry cases with dividers. This prevents your pieces from scratching each other and makes them live longer.
The shine of the metals may be tarnished by the environment exposure, so the shine of the piece may remain a longer period of time in it, we recommend NOT to Shower with it and wear it after putting perfume, eau du toilet or any other kind of fragrance
REFUNDS, CHANGES AND WARRANTY
All our pieces are handmade, so all prices are final.
If you find that your item is damaged or defective upon arrival, It can be repaired or changed by following the next instructions and only within 3 natural days of receiving of your order, nend a description of the damage, take a picture of the damaged item and send the information by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This warranty only covers damages and defects of fabrication and/or because of poor packaging. In case that the package was opened or damaged by the customs of your country or the local post it is impossible for us to take any responsibility.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization; at Manuel Garza jewelry we reserve the right of authorize them.
- Once you receive authorization pack your returns in the original packaging, with the receipt (printed emails are proof enough).
- Return your order with an insured courier. Manuel Garza Jewelry is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit to us.
- Once your repair is processed, the purchasing Paypal account will be charged for the shipping amount only.
- Only Manuel Garza Jewelry will be repaired.
- Personalized items and special orders can not be returned.
- Damages because of missuses or poor care taking of your piece are not Manuel Garza jewelry´s responsibility.
- If the size or length at the ordering time is wrong there is nothing we can´t do without an extra charge.
These guide lines are for your protection and our own so please read them carefully. Unfortunately we cannot help you if these guidelines are not followed.
For Wholesale information contact me at email@example.com